Helical and push piers are a great solution for foundation stabilization. Piers are driven deep into the ground, into bedrock or other stabilized strata, where they push up on your foundation - lifting it from areas where it may sag or crack. Piers attach to your foundation with a specialized bracket, capable of sustaining immense weight and strain. Piers help stabilize your foundation, reduce cracks in mortar and concrete, align window and door openings, and adds years of life to your home.
Helical and push piers may be a solution for your home if you notice:
- Windows and doors that stick or are hard to open
- Gaps in windows and door frames
- Interior plaster walls cracking
- Leaning walls
- Nail pops in ceiling and walls
- Uneven floors
- Tilting chimney
- Sinking foundation
- Cracks in foundation walls
today to put your home back on solid ground.